Thursday, June 21, 2007

My roomie comes to town tomorrow!

I know I'm still taking this me and R. thing too seriously, because when we're together it's good, so why worry about everything else, ya know? Like we don't need to talk every day, he doesn't need to call me back when there's nothing to say... and yet I wish he WANTED to. Although I don't know that he doesn't want to, I just know that he doesn't.

My old roomie is coming in to town this weekend, which I am excited about for many reasons, the least of which is that it will allow me to clear my head of R. thoughts. He'll be hanging out out with us, but that's what's important--he will be hanging out with US, not she will be hanging out with him and me.

I love this roomie, she is the sweetest, most genuine person but has the craziest sense of going out and partying... she's an amazing combo and I can't wait to see her again. Her brother is coming too, and he's the same as her, but in boy form. I love them both, which is why I'm so stoked for this weekend.

Also, the Cali boy from run club is still emailing me and might come with us to play volleyball on Saturday. I'm not trying to play anyone here, but I'm worried I'm getting into one of those situations where I am accidentally leading someone on... but I'm just being friendly, he's new to town, and I've never tried to hit on him. Then again, he's never met R.

I wonder if I should just ask R. if he's my boyfriend? Put it on him, right? But that still means I brought up the DTR... dang it!

No comments: