Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Breakup bag + craigslist

Hello... a bit early for a post, I know, but I had to talk. Yesterday I went shopping and bought myself a fabulous look-at-me red breakup bag. You might not agree, but I find that a new fantastic, bright accessory that cost me a mere ten dollars does about as much for me as crying it out... maybe more, since it preps me for the future!

I'm happy.

I also posted an ad on craigslist, on a whim late last night, and it was pretty cocky. But I didn't want to deal with wimps who can't handle my athleticism, so that's what I posted. I got back 32 responses (and counting) within 8 hours... crazy. And only three were worth my time responding... sort of like the odds at a bar. 32 men, I'm lucky to see three worth talking to. :-) So that could be interesting, though I think I might have a hard time following through and ever actually meeting one of these people.

Anyway, just wanted to let blog readers (again, do I have those?) that despite my crazy, rambly, disconnected post yesterday, I am okay today and I am going to be back in the game. The thing is, R. opened my eyes to a new level of guys and relationships, so he set the bar higher, and I'm glad. I'm also glad I've gotten the player-ness out of my system and realize that it is okay to settle down--for the right fella!

...to more adventures...

No comments: