Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This is why I started this blog!

Just when I was beginning to think that the world is full of the irony that the moment you start a blog about crazy dating experiences, nothing happens to you and you settle down with someone for the first time in forever, last night's road flirting incident happens and I am reassured that all is right in my world.

I go over to R.'s, we have a nice time, etc. I like him a lot. :-) So I'm going home a little after midnight and I'm at a stoplight when an SUV pulls up next to me and a very attractive, shirtless, tattooed man motions for me to roll my window down. Of course I do, and he asks for directions to the highway, which I gladly give him.

At the next stoplight, he rolls up to me again and waits for me to roll my window down again. When I do, he yells over, "You are the cutest woman I have ever seen!" We both laugh, and I say thanks. He asks where I'm going, my dog barks at him, and I say home. We chat a bit more, and then we part ways.

It was funny. I love Austin.

I finally bought a membership at the gym yesterday, and got a good deal too. My membership consultant told me that he was tired of seeing me at the gym and I told him that he better not say that, I just bought a year membership from him! He laughed and said he meant only at the gym, he wanted to go out. But he didn't press it and I skirted the issue, so nothing happened. I don't know how to handle that! I normally just laugh and leave it alone, which works.

No comments: