Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's that easy

I have a date with Adamman... no that's not his name, but in the interest of anonymity that is what we shall call him, since he sold me an ottoman once. That led to us talking on the phone a lot, trying to date, but we never actually went on a date, though he did help me move my entertainment center into my house. And by help I mean, he moved it and I watched. So we lost touch over the last, say, two months, but in my newfound singledom I decided that I should stop by the store he works at and ask him to the dinner I owed him--for helping me move the entertainment center, obvi.

He was excited to see me, hugged me, and said that yes, I did owe him dinner. I asked when he wanted to go and he said it'd have to be Monday. I agreed, and we're doing late dinner (after my volleyball game) on Monday. Which I was happy about, until I realized that Monday is kind of an odd date night. But then, our whole courtship has been odd and sporadic and it is probably more fitting that we do casual Monday than High-Pressure Friday. So I'm excited! And that was easy. :-)

So I'm playing matchmaker with cute Cali boy... one of my girl friends thinks he's cute... yes! Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

No comments: