Thursday, July 26, 2007

Why I'm Sick?

I'm getting sick again, and I'm a believer that you often get sick when there's conflict you aren't addressing... like the myriad of issues I'm not addressing, that include:

-The R./Founder dynamic. Neither knows about the other. Well, they probably know, but they don't KNOW.
-The roommate/Boyfriend/Loss of independence issue. I gained a roommate and a boyfriend in a very short amount of time, and both constitute a significant loss of my independence. I want them both, but I need to be able to acknowledge how sometimes I don't want them both and I want to live in my little house all alone.
-The dead best friend dynamic. The loss of my best friend still sucks. I haven't told The Founder much about him. I want to and need to and haven't.

Good reasons to be sick, no? I'm going to nap after work and then maybe work out. Put the date with The Founder off, which he was fine with. He's a good kid.

No comments: