Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Wanna go for a walk?"

The Founder and I were debating over gchat (because IM is too juvenile) about who was going to go to whose house last night, because I wanted to bring him chicken soup even though he's only sorta-sick, but he didn't want me driving that far away, so eventually he said he'd call later and figure it out. Well the silly guy calls later and asks if I'd like to take a walk, because it's nice outside. He meets me after my volleyball game is over at a park between our houses, thereby eliminating the who-goes-where debate and then coming over to my house for chicken soup after our walk. Sneaky little sweetheart.

He also wouldn't let me kiss him last night, because he didn't want to pass the sickness back and forth. He did let me put on country music and attempt to teach him to dance in preparation for an upcoming trip to Midnight Rodeo. He also volunteered to help move my roommate in this weekend--I don't even want to do that!--and invited me to his running group's summer party next weekend... I am not stressing though, I am letting this all just flow and happen naturally. With R. I know I stressed too much about everything, so I'm not taking anything seriously. :-)

I forgot to mention yesterday that THE EX IMed me. I didn't even know I was signed on or that he still had my AIM name, but there he was. We chatted. It was nice to hear what he's up to, but he inevitable asked if I was single and I said something joking and he said, of course, you're never single and you're never taken.

I hate it when they do that! Just because you know me so well doesn't mean we should get back together! I made it clear that I am very into my current flame, and he immediately brought up some woman who proposed to him... like I care! Get married, get out of my hair. Seriously, the light switch is permanently off for us, THE EX. Of course, that doesn't explain why I stayed up late chatting with him. Chalk it up to curiosity...

Hopefully I'll get some stuff done tonight. Tomorrow should be interesting, as it might be the first time R. and The Founder are in the same place since things went down with R. and into something with The Founder. Sweet.

No comments: