Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Since when did I lose my ability to type a title into the Title box? Anyway, the title was going to be "maybe we'll just skip over the beach" because, well, I don't feel good, have drainage in my throat, and it is a result of the tiredness stemming from the damn beach, and then the hanging out with The Founder.

I think The Founder is pretty into me. He came to my volleyball game, came with my team to a bar afterward, then we went and played one on one basketball... now, I played college basketball and have continued to play since--I'm no slouch. He may be taller than me, but I am probably better. I was up for most of the game when I suddenly remembered that beating a guy at basketball has never had positive consequences for me. So I stopped trying as hard, and what do you know? He won--but barely. Purists might say that I am a wimp, and I HATE it when guys don't play their hardest against me. But the male ego is too fragile a thing to let a basketball game hinder...

...which means big things, people. Former college basketball players are not generally in the habit of letting people beat them...

To top it off, we came home and made dinner together (um, my fridge is a total bachelor fridge, so dinner was a salad and frozen veggies dumped in a pan)... super cute.

But I'm so not ready to be dating again... I don't have enough time for myself when there is someone else in my life!

No comments: