Monday, May 21, 2007

The Weekend Report... wait, there's not much to report

Not much to report only because the dear fella that I am seeing is... I don't even know a word to describe it! Suffice it to say that he apparently likes me enough to come back from out of town to go to my friend's graduation party, but after a late-night swim and (swimsuit-clad) romp in the hot shower, there was still NO kissing!

And then a sleepover, featuring five feet of space between us the entire night.

Awesome. Why is it that almost all guys are crazy-eager to jump into the physical aspect of relationship, and I finally meet one who isn't, and it's driving me crazy?!

I respect it, on the one hand. But on the other, I need chemistry! And if he sucks at kissing, I'm not kidding, it is a DEAL BREAKER. I am young, I deserve kisses, and good ones at that. All I can say is that the whole mystique of the build-up better lead to one helluva kiss! Oh wait, but I mean no pressure or anything... man, what if I am the one who sucks at kissing?

Nah...

Ohhhhh but wait, I did forget about my good friend JJ, who texted me out of nowhere the night R. and I were at my friend's grad party. He misses me. And wants me. And spent all of last night, the second consecutive night, convincing me that I wasn't interested in him, despite my repeated offering that I wouldn't know if I was interested in him or not because he always has a girlfriend. He told me he left one for the other. I told him this was irrelevant, because I do not crush on attached men, end of story. He didn't get it.

And he won't, he lives in L.A. and rocks the L.A. lifestyle, the one I hate. And even if he was single, he would be out there, and I would be out here. But he is tall, hot, and gave his Escalade to his little sister (who I taught how to wakeboard) so he could get a Lexus...

When it rains, it pours, eh?

No comments: