Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Work Stalker

This is not exactly dating, but this is just how my life goes. J. says that I "have an effect on men." Awesome... I didn't ask for this kind of effect!

Naturally, I have a work stalker. I interviewed the man, over the phone, for an article I'm writing, and he calls once every couple of days--just to check in... This is fine, I'm nice, we're working "together," great.

Today he asked me, "What color are you wearing?"

"Um, red?"

"And?"

"White."

"And?"

"Black."

"And what color are your shoes?"

"Red."

"Good, they aren't tennis shoes."

It's not like he asked what I was wearing exactly, but he still asked what I was wearing, which is pretty creepy. On the one hand I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's an artist, he's a tad crazy, he really likes color, whatever. But on the other, that's just weird!

J. thinks he's painting me.

No comments: