Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A date at Vivo

Let me begin by saying that I really don't like dates. They stress me out because I get worried about how I look, how I talk, what he's thinking... and when I get worried, I am not fun. Not weird or anything, just not as fun as I normally am. But my date with The Founder last night was AMAZING.

Part of it is my comfort level with The Founder, part of it is probably growing up, part of it is Vivo, which is PERFECT for dates, and part of it is just, well, fun. We had delicious and strong margaritas in the bar while we waited for an outside table, and then we had delicious food--my chicken tacos were delicious, stuffed too full, served with guac (yes!) AND the rice is brown rice. Couldn't get any better. Another margarita and good, serious conversation about our families later and I am ready to wrap The Founder up and take him home.

...which I do, obviously. :-) Perhaps I should go on dates more often...

No comments: