Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Cable Guy(s)

There's not a lot to say today... which is good. I rarely get days off from the drama that is being 22 (almost 23!), outgoing, and mildly attractive.

OH WAIT! There was the two cable guys who came to install my cable and digital phone line (really? it takes two?) and talked to me a bit before the one said that I didn't look old enough to live in my condo. "How old are you?" he asked.

"23," I said.

"You look veeeeeery young."

Ok, great. Not a good story in itself, but THEN his installment partner is giving me the number to my new phone and as I'm writing it down says, "you can write mine down too." I sort of look at him, puzzled, and he says, "In case anything is wrong with the phone once you plug it in."

Right.

I can always count on the men of Austin. Thank you.

No comments: