Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Friends

Two of my very best friends are coming into town this weekend! Dallas just decided when I (accidentally) sent her the evite for the party the roomie and I are throwing this weekend, so she decided to come. I'm super super excited to see her, but at the same time, I was excited to spend time with Houston, and she and I have been planning her trip for months! So it just is a tad bit of a bummer.

Ironically, I'm playing volleyball with Mr. Everything and other friends on Sunday and invite them all to my party, but Mr. Everything says HE's throwing a party. So we fight, and then he emails (got it from his friend? effort!) to talk about combining our parties. My response is to email him the evite. Teehee.

But I am a bit worried, because only my girl friends and my boyfriend have RSVPed! WTF? Is the you-can-only-wear-a-sheet theme throwing them off? Have some fun with it people!

Tonight me and The Founder finally get to hang out alone! Yay!

No comments: