Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Coffeeshops and conundrums

Last night The Founder worked late, while I was fraternizing at the gym... and he still stopped by the store to get food to cook dinner for us, while it was my job to get the movie and it took me longer to do that than it took him to get the food! (I got a phone call, then I couldn't find the movie, then Blockbuster couldn't find my name...) See what I mean about feeling like I contribute nothing to the relationship?

Nonetheless, he keeps on wanting to spend time with me, which continues to surprise me. And I'm starting to like it! Tonight we both have work to do (I have homework, ahem), so we're going to go to a coffeeshop--part of my research for an upcoming article in the mag--with wifi and do our work. SO cute! (Gagaciously cute)

Am I the only person who thinks Coffeeshop is one word? Spell check keeps redlining me for not putting a space between, but I think if I do it just because a shop of coffee, not a veritable hangout! Maybe that's just me.

So Mr. Everything and I are corresponding about our parties and it turns out he's playing in the same 3-on-3 bball tourney I am this weekend, which is why he won't throw his party on Friday night and come to mine on Saturday. Understandable. We're going to beat his team though--my team is shaping up quite nicely, and we're even practicing tomorrow.

Of course, if it comes down to it and I have to reintroduce Mr. Everything and The Founder, do I drop the boyfriend bomb? It's not how I introduced him the first time around, so why would I do it this time? At the same time though, I don't want to lead Mr. Everything on... argh. Quite the conundrum. This is why you don't label people! And despite my telling The Founder that I now call him my boyfriend, I haven't since. Ironic.

No comments: